Saturday 3 September 2011

So why am I doing this?

I have decided to start a blog.

There I've done it.

Reason?  I'm positive my numerous friends on facebook are getting sick to death of seeing photo posts and if they're really interested in seeing photos of Master A they will find their way here.

So what is the point?  I am a mum.  A mum who loves her little boy more than life itself.  Oh and her husband... and her dog... but fourth in the list is her Canon 450D.

I have a passion for photography and while I have a heap to learn my little model helps me do that, and rather than making all my lovely (and very forgiving facebook friends) have to see my end results I thought I would use this medium instead.

So if you have found this by accident, or you know me personally, welcome.  Don't expect amazing photos, just expect to see lots of passion and love for a wonderful little boy.

And here is a photo to kick this thing off...

75mm, Iso 800, F4.0, 1/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment