Sunday 1 January 2012

Its been a quiet few days...

Happy New Year to everyone!!  I hope those who have managed to get away have stayed safe and dry in this awful weather we've been experiencing!

Mr A is still very under the weather, lots of temperature spikes which hasn't been fun for any of us, although I do have to appreciate that if we were at work I would be taking a lot of time off so its almost better its happened during the holidays.  It did mean however we had a very quiet New Years Eve at home - we haven't been in Auckland since 2000 for NYE, and I can't actually remember the last time I spent it at home!  Very lucky we did though as Mr A woke shortly after midnight with a temp of 39.5 so I didn't get much sleep at all - very similar to a normal New Years minus the hangover :).

Because of his sickness we haven't been out and about much - we did a little trip to feed the local ducks today and that was about our lot - if he's feeling up to it tomorrow we are going to head into Motat as he loves cars, trucks - basically anything that has a motor so I think he will really enjoy it.

Oh, and here are some photos :)



Watching Dadda fly his kite, Ash riding the "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car...",
and my little rock n roll star in the making...



Hanging with dadda and watching the ducks


No comments:

Post a Comment