Friday 14 September 2012

Daily Photo Challenge - Week 36

Ok so I'm late again this week... and for that I do apologise!  However, I am as of 4pm today a free woman (at least in the full time employment sense) as I left TVNZ for the last time as an employee for a year.

This week and last has been a mix of emotions - I am excited about leaving work and beginning the next chapter (plus having a little bit of down time and spending some quality time with Mr A), but also devastated as Mr A has had to leave his beloved Educare that has become such an important part of our lives for the last 16 months.  Having never experienced another daycare I can't firmly say that Educare provides the best care or any of that jazz, but I do know that I have developed relationships with all the teachers and other mums that I don't think you can get with another daycare as they're not literally in your back pocket.  We are so very lucky to have a daycare within our company - Ash has literally been on the next floor down from me for the past year and that is a luxury I don't think many can claim.  His teachers have been amazing - right from the day that we started.  He has loved going to daycare, to the point that some days I have had to literally drag him out kicking and screaming because he's wanted to stay and play.

Another blessing has been the friends he has made.  Since nearly day one, Ash has been best friends with Stella and Alex.  The three of them are only about six weeks apart in age and while their relationship borders hate one minute and love the next it has been awesome watching their friendship develop.  We have had many mornings where the three of them have been walking around our floor with their buzzy bees, and often they have walked down to daycare holding hands, racing each other or aggravating each other.

I know a couple of the Educare teachers do look at this blog from time to time and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for becoming such an integral part of our lives.  And thank you for putting up with the 8 month blubbering pregnant woman for the last week - I know I've been a bit of a mess but leaving you guys has been the hardest part of this journey to date.

Right, after that spiel here are the photos for last week xx

Fathers day - saying hi to Grandpa Coles

Speed Racer

Post Bath Kisses
The Bed Hopper


My day started at 5:30am...

35 week Bump

Pregnancy Cravings (home made of course)

1 comment:

  1. That Father's Day pic is gorgeous Belinda!! It's a really really special photo. xo

    ReplyDelete