Sunday 14 October 2012

Daily Photo Challenge - Week 41

A busy week in our little household and my first full week as a mum of two.

I would like to get all philosophical and talk about the wonderfulness of having two babies, but to be honest I've been in a daze of breastfeeding (struggling I'd like to add), nappy changing, controlling the temperament of Mr 2, and the week has flown by.

Harry has improved massively since the first few days and has now started settling into 3-4 hourly feedings day and night which has helped my lack of sleep immensely.  He still has moments of being quite uncomfortable and so I've decided to take him to a cranial osteopath next week to see if they can help at all.  I've never done anything like that before so it will be interesting to see if it helps.  My biggest concern is he's super squirmy and never seems to be able to sit still.  He cries much more than Ash ever did which I believe is because of wind (he struggles to bring it up) and general discomfort.

Ash is still very much the doting big brother but has been suffering cabin fever over the last few days as he's used to us being out and about which hasn't been a priority since Harry came along.  I'm still feeling quite daunted about taking both of them out at the same time but I guess I'll have to get used to that idea pretty quickly!  We did however make it to touch on Thursday night, and we have been for a couple of walks around the township which have proven uneventful.

I have also managed to get a few hours of work in, finished our end of month requirements a day before they're due and kept things just running (I think!).

Oh, and I've also managed to quite comfortably meet the daily photo challenge this week :)

Enjoy!

Grandma cuddles

Learning how to do thumbs up!

Ash & Kody (3 weeks apart), Harry & Khloe (9 weeks apart)

Teeny toes

Feeding the fire truck obsession

Wind smiles

The big baby


1 comment:

  1. Bet you wish you had a macro lens this week!! All those little details so hard to capture perfectly.
    You are doing well. Great to hear that you are enjoying taking photos more now that you have time and Harry to occupy that lens!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete